Friday 18 May 2007

top athletes and celebs choose chiropractic

I’ve compiled a list of athletes and celebrities who use chiropractic:
All have the money and resources to choose any treatment their hearts desire,
yet, they all have chosen to be under Chiropractic care...
• Michael Jordan • Tiger Woods • Arnold Schwarzenegger - "Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using chiropractic very extensively in order to stay healthy and fit. I found it was better to go to a chiropractor before you get injured. We are a perfect team- the world of fitness and the world of chiropractors."
• Wayne Gretzky • Evander Holyfield - "I have to have an adjustment before I go into the ring. I do believe in chiropractic. I found that going to a chiropractor three times a week helps my performance. The majority of boxers go to get that edge." • Rocky Marciano, Heavyweight Champion 1956
• Joe Montana - "I've been seeing a chiropractor and he's really been helping me out a lot. Chiropractic's been a big part of my game." (Joe Montana and 35 of his teammates received chiropractic care right before the 1990 Super Bowl Game.)
• Mel Gibson • Sylvester Stallone • Robin Williams • Whitney Houston • Alec Baldwin • Richard Gere • Whoopie Goldberg • Ted Danson • Demi Moore • Steven Segal • Cher • Jerry Seinfeld • Burt Reynolds • James Earl Jones • Alan Thicke • Christie Brinkley • Clint Eastwood • Anthony Robbins - Author/Motivational Speaker
If routine chiropractic care helps the best athletes and performers in the world to function at elite levels
don’t you think it could help your back pain and the quality of your life?

john

www.parsons-chiro.co.uk

No comments: