Thursday 10 May 2007

MS and Parkinsons can be Cured?

A natural therapist in Australia claims to be getting fantastic results with Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson patients using chiropractic adjustments, relaxation and herbs:

see www.noelbatten.com

MS testimonial - Samuel Jones

"My back is now straight, with the 12 vertebra that were misaligned now remaining in place for the past 8 weeks, only requiring minor manipulation around every 4 weeks. I do the exercises you suggested and they have helped me regain my full potential in life.

I now sleep with around 6 hours continuous sleep nightly which is really good. My left body (arm & leg) strength have returned to the point where I now walk without a limp on most occasions, and I use my arm almost as I used to before I was diagnosed with MS.

My cognitive function has returned to the point where I now feel so confident I have enrolled at a major technical college to undertake studies to work on a goal of self-improvement as you encourage in your book. This course is full time for 2 years and I would like to say, you are right, working on a goal really does make a difference".

No comments: