Sunday 27 January 2008

great quotes from woody allen

. I asked the girl if she could bring a sister for me. She did. Sister Maria Teresa. It was a very slow evening. We discussed the New Testament. We agreed that He was very well adjusted for an only child.

. And my parents finally realize that I'm kidnapped and they snap into action immediately: they rent out my room.

. I am at two with nature.

. My parents were very old world. They come from Brooklyn, which is the heart of the Old World. Their values in life are God and carpeting.

. Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it.

. My one regret in life is that I am not someone else.

. I took a speed reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It's about Russia.

. If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.

. I had a terrible education. I attended a school for emotionally disturbed teachers.

. I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's so hard to find your way around Chinatown.

. If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.

. If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future plans.

. What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.

. It is impossible to travel faster than light and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off...

. I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.

No comments: