Sunday, 11 March 2012

how to heal with distilled water

great news !
"Often times the blood becomes tainted and needs to be purified. There is only one way of washing the blood and that is by means of undiluted water, distilled water which contains no life organism, chemicals or similar substances. It has to be "dead" water, i.e. water condensed from steam. Distilled water, by virtue of its weight: effects a one pound pressure upon the minerals and acids which clog the bloodstream; it
presses them right through the system. Even in a short time it eliminates appreciable quantities of impurities from the blood. There is no hard and fast rule as to how to take The Cure; it may be taken quickly or slowly, hot or cold. It is left entirely to the individual to decide according to temperament and physical condition. The main thing is to obtain the necessary pressure and to ensure that two cups are always taken at one time - a total of seven pints per day. This is quite easy of accomplishment if the quantity is systematically regulated as follows:

1. On awakening take two cups.
2. Another two cups shortly before breakfast.
3. Two cups in the middle of the morning.
4. Two more 20 to 30 minutes before the mid-day meal.
5. Two cups in the middle of the afternoon.
6. Another two cups 20 to 30 minutes before dinner.
7. The last two cups in the evening shortly before retiring.

page 2

If desired, two more portions may be taken one, two hours after lunch, and the other two hours after dinner. As regards to eating and drinking, it is a matter of individual choice. Nothing is forbidden and there is no need for fasting nor privation. One may eat and drink according to individual needs. One eats only moderately after having taken two cups of distilled water. The principle of The Cure must be maintained, i.e., seven times per day, two cups of water at one time - making sure to take two cups shortly before each meal.
It will soon be discovered that even at breakfast time one eats very moderately after having taken two cups of distilled water. After three days one observes a loss of taste for this and that and quite different desires assert themselves for dishes which one may have previously disliked. Day by day one eats less: soon only half and then only a third of what one normally takes. After three days the complexion becomes clearer and more rosy and a feeling of lightness is experienced. After two to three weeks, the eyes become clearer and more penetrating; one is able to think more clearly and one becomes less easily irritated. After three weeks, the thinner ones become a little stouter and the stouter ones become a little thinner. In case of
sufferings of an acute nature, The Cure need last but three weeks; in other cases five weeks. If The Cure be resorted to for from 5 to 12 weeks
in succession, 65 percent of all ailments become eliminated, and the other 35 percent will be eliminated if one continues afterward with a correct diet. By the time one has almost completed The Cure, one has become so accustomed to the drinking of distilled water that one likes...

1 comment:

Kelsey Newman said...

Water do bring wonders to our health. Thanks for the suggested routine on how to maximize our intake of water. It is quite useful.