Monday 23 January 2012

Chiropractic and M.E. (Fibromyalgia)

Experiences of chiropractic varied from member to member. Jim has had M.E. for nine years, trying many treatments along the way. “Few have helped but chiropractic is one that does. It certainly is no cure but it does relieve some of my symptoms. I have found that chiropractic treatment really helps to rid me both of the neck stiffness and the pain, which is an absolute delight. The relief is not permanent but can last for weeks and months. I visit about once every three months for one treatment and that seems to do the job. I was very careful selecting my practitioner, opting for one that was gentler and had some genuine understanding of M.E.”
(from Action for ME website)
now available at Parsons Chiropractic - chiropractic in Preston and Liverpool - www.parsons-chiro.co.uk

No comments: