Wednesday, 8 February 2012

how to heal

I like this doctor's approach - refreshing ...
" encourage patients to list and build upon the good influences on their lives and their personal strengths, focus on their major concern, relax with closed eyes and receive internal suggestions of the most promising next step to take, select the best one, take that step, discover real life consequences, and 90% get better. The other 10% soon sensed they were heading in the wrong direction, suddenly knew what step they should have taken, took it, and could hardly believe the good outcome. Could not wait to take the next step -- whether pleasant or not. Could enjoy the pleasant, and the unpleasant taught them a valuable lesson that immediatly brought such great good it seemed too good to be true, but time told it was true."

Dr Richard W Biek, MD, MPH,

No comments: