To say that magnesium is important in health and medicine is certainly an understatement. Magnesium is required for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Today's dietary intake is woefully deficient in this essential mineral with Western diets containing more and more processed foods and longer transport times. Not only is magnesium lost through these processes but foods rich in the mineral do not appear as often in our diets as they used to (wholegrains, nuts, seafood, dark green vegetables). The result is that normal consumption levels are only half they were 50 years ago! Magnesium Oil offers supplementation in a completely natural, safe and easily absorbable way. By applying Magnesium Oil either topically or in a soak, magnesium can be absorbed 5 times faster tan if taken orally.
- Essential for the effective absorption of calcium, maintaining healthy teeth and bones.
- Enhances the efficiency of the body’s immune system.
- Eases discomfort from joint and muscle pains when applied directly.
- Reduces muscle spasm, over-excited nerves and relaxes blood vessels.
- Encourages dramatically improved sleeping patterns. Recommended for sufferers of Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Essential for fundamental cellular production and storage of energy and protein synthesis (ATP)
- Ideal for sportsmen and women to help relax muscles and keep them oxygenated, reducing damage and speeding up recovery time.
- Helps to lower blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol levels, enhancing heart health.
Signs of Magnesium Deficiency
Increased intracellular calcium
Irregular or rapid heartbeat
Growth retardation or “failure to thrive”